Join Bridge Design President, Bill Evans – at the invitation of IDSA – as he talks about the challenges and opportunities mHealth and Medical Web App User Interfaces will have to face over the next 5 years – and how to apply lessons from medical device design to mHealth.
What kinds of medical information-oriented products will designers be working on 5 years from now, and how can we rise to the patient and clinician “engagement” challenges? Based on years of FDA/EU regulated UI design experience, Bill will give predictions and recount 5 lessons learned from the device world, including:
- Usability isn’t just “Can you use it, but WILL you use it?”
- Data isn’t useful if it isn’t actionable
- Sharing data—practicalities and challenges beyond HIPAA concerns
- User testing from start to finish
- Small is beautiful—successful rapid prototyping and scale tests
Live Webinar: MARCH 18
10 – 11 a.m. PDTRegister
This webinar is offered at no cost to IDSA members and non-members alike.
A recording will be available via registration for those not able to listen live.
Interested in a further exploration of mHealth?
Feel free to access Bridge’s recent White Paper: