At the invitation of IDSA, Bridge Design President Bill Evans recently talked about applying lessons from Medical Device design to mHealth – and the challenges and opportunities facing designers of mHealth and Medical Web App User Interfaces over the next 5 years.
Based on years of FDA/EU regulated UI design experience, Bill will gave predictions and recount 5 lessons learned from the device world, including:
- Usability isn’t just “Can you use it, but WILL you use it?”
- Data isn’t useful if it isn’t actionable
- Sharing data—practicalities and challenges beyond HIPAA concerns
- User testing from start to finish
- Small is beautiful—successful rapid prototyping and scale tests
If you missed the live webinar, we’ve got the recording and accompanying slides ready for you.download mp3
Interested in a further exploration of mHealth?
Feel free to access Bridge’s recent White Paper: